Company data can improve your prospecting game because you won’t need to check any other sources to find all the important information about your potential clients such as company’s industry, country, revenue, size or technologies used on the company’s website. Moreover, company profiles allow you to see your prospect’s competitors. This feature can be immensely useful when you’re interested in targeting a certain vertical. By looking up only one company you can get a broader view of the whole industry. Also, if needed, you can find decision makers in each company and get their email addresses.
Articles in this section
- Where do I start?
- What search filters are available?
- How many keywords can I use in a single search field?
- Can I save my search?
- Can I update or delete my saved searches?
- How can I access information on companies?
- Why should I use company data?
- Can I exclude particular keywords while searching for new leads?