No, you’re not. However, keep in mind that once you hit Get Contacts a certain number of your credits are being “reserved.” For example, if you choose to generate 40 email addresses, 40 credits will be “reserved.” Once the generation process is done, unused credits will be available again.
Articles in this section
- What can I do with the Basic plan?
- How can I upgrade to Professional or Premium?
- What is the difference between monthly and quarterly plans?
- I need a custom solution, can you help me?
- What is a credit? How can I use it?
- How do I get 5 free weekly credits?
- Will my credits expire? Can I transfer my credits to the next month?
- Where can I see my credits?
- Am I charged for leads with the "No email found" status?
- How can I cancel my subscription?