A new feature, called Email Campaigns, allows you to schedule email delivery, create personalized email templates, email campaigns, and get comprehensive statistics on key performance metrics.
How to set up your first Email Campaign
- Sign in to Oxyleads and click on the Campaigns icon.
- Once you’ve done this, click on the New Campaign button.
- Name your Campaign and select a pre-saved Oxyleads list which will be used for your Campaign contacts
- Then, create up to five email stages by setting up a personalized email by choosing a compelling subject line, and by selecting the time when your email should be delivered.
Once you’ve set up your first stage, choose which recipients from stage one should get emails in the next stage.
- Once you finish creating all of the stages, click on the Start campaign button and use the reporting feature to monitor the success of your Email Campaigns. In the statistics page, you’ll see open rate, reply rate, bounce rate, and whether any of the Email Campaigns recipients clicked on the unsubscribe link.
Please note that Email Campaigns are in beta, so we are still working on making it better - so any comments are very much welcome.