A new feature, called the MailMerge, allows you to schedule email delivery, create personalized email templates, automated drip campaigns, and get comprehensive statistics on key performance metrics.
How to set up your first MailMerge
- Sign in to OxyLeads and click on the MailMerge icon.
- If using MailMerge for the first time, you’ll be asked to sign in with your Google account.
Once you’ve done this, click on the New MailMerge button.
- Name your MailMerge and select a pre-saved Oxyleads list which will be used for your MailMerge contacts
- Then, create up to five email stages by setting up a personalized email by choosing a compelling subject line, and by selecting the time when your email should be delivered.
Once you’ve set up your first stage, choose which recipients from stage one should get emails in the next stage.
- Once you finish creating all of the stages, click on the Start MailMerge button and use the reporting feature to monitor the success of your MailMerge. In the statistics page, you’ll see open rate, reply rate, bounce rate, and whether any of the MailMerge recipients clicked on the unsubscribe link.