There are two new features being added to Oxyeads Prospector:
- Email Finder - finds business email addresses that are not in the Prospector’s database by using smart algorithms and checking various sources in real time in order to find the required contact.
- Email Verifier - allows you to verify business email addresses.
How To Find or Verify Emails?
With the Email Finder, you’ll see an empty search field where you need to type in the first name, last name and the business domain that you need and click Find, e.g. John Watson, microsoft.com:
Whereas with Email Verifier all you need to do is type in the email you require and simply click verify:
For both cases, you’ll see your results in about a minute:
You can also find emails addresses in bulk both with Email Finder and Email Verifier. Just simply upload a properly formatted CSV file with up to a 1000 contacts to either of the features:
You can upload CSV files with your own data, but the files should be formatted in a certain way. For Email Finder it should look like this:
And for Email Verifier it should look like this:
If you’re not sure how to format your file, you can download our example or simply drop us a line.
Once again for both cases, when you’re uploading email addresses in bulk, you’ll see the search progress on your browser's screen, or once the search is done, we will send you an email notification.
Please be mindful that the email addresses you get will have different accuracy levels. As when it comes to business email addresses, 100% accuracy is impossible because people change their positions, companies are acquired, etc. For this reason, in both the Email Finder and Email Verifier features we chose to indicate the accuracy of the email addresses this way:
- 100% verified email addresses are of the highest quality.
- 80% verified – have a small risk of bouncing.
- 60% verified – have a slightly higher chance of bouncing.
- 40% verified – have a high chance of bouncing.
- 0% verified – email address is not found.
Take note that both of the features are in beta. All comments on improving are welcome.