When it comes to business email addresses, 100% accuracy is impossible because people change their positions, companies are acquired, etc. That’s why in the Email Verifier feature we chose to indicate the accuracy of the email addresses this way:
- 100% verified email addresses are of the highest quality.
- 80% verified – have a small risk of bouncing.
- 60% verified – have a slightly higher chance of bouncing.
- 40% verified – have a high chance of bouncing.
- 0% verified – email address is not found.